Are you making a difference? Is what you are doing today moving you closer to achieving your goals?
Monitoring and evaluation are geared towards learning from what you are doing and how you are doing it, by focusing on efficiency, effectiveness and impact.
The benefits of evaluation include…
- It supports best practice and integrates well when embedded with stakeholder engagement, strategic planning and continuous improvement approaches.
- It can clearly demonstrate what's been happening, what works and doesn't work for whom, in what context and why.
- It provides a transparent mechanism for accountability by assisting with monitoring progress and meeting reporting requirements.
- It enables good governance, sound decision-making and smart resource allocation.
- It improves program and policy design by 'starting with the end in mind' resulting in clearly defined intended outcomes and ensuring alignment with organisational activities.
- It can empower people whose voice might otherwise not be heard by including them in evaluation activities and giving them a say about decisions/ services that affect their lives.
I am an experienced evaluation specialist and can support the development and implementation of effective Monitoring & Evaluation plans for your projects. Contact me to discuss your needs.
We acknowledge and respect the Traditional Custodians of Country past and emerging throughout Australia and acknowledge the deep spiritual connection and relationship they have to their ancestral lands.